At Semper & Hero, you will become part of a growing and entrepreneurial company with possibilities to influence your role and responsibilities. This position has a dual responsibility divided between Semper Nordic and Hero Group and you will be driving the gluten-free category and be the category contact person for the Nordic countries and within Hero for all other countries handling gluten-free.
In this position, you will define strategies and plans for the gluten-free category, with the goal of developing the category to its full potential through making the right strategic choices and enabling the local markets to further grow which requires a strong commercial understanding. You will work closely with the category product manager and category director, as well as with the local markets.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to perform:
- Category analysis and develop strategic recommendations for the Nordics and other Hero companies managing gluten-free.
- Develop commercial and marketing plans within the yearly planning process together with the countries
- Support local markets with analysis and insights to optimise the category plans and product portfolio
- Coordinate NPD activities and insight transfer between local Marketing Departments
- Consolidate cross-country consumer and competitor behaviour insights and other market data analysis
- Create the yearly NPD plan and budget together with the Product Manager from a Semper Nordic & Hero group perspective to drive the category strategically
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Lead and participate in category and cross-functional projects
- Work with competitive intelligence and best practise sharing in an international environment
- Shape and take an active role in rolling out the category strategy across Europe and work internationally with different stake holders
Who are you?
We think that you are an open-minded and success driven person with a hands-on and prestigeless attitude. You have the ability to set strategies, plan, structure and lead complex tasks and to solve problems in an agile environment. But you are also used to work operationally, a great net-worker and communicator across organisational levels, comfortable creating trust and prospering win-win situations. To take own responsibility are something that comes naturally and you also have excellent analytical skills and a strong commercial approach.
For this position, we see that you have minimum six (6) years of experience from a similar marketing position, ideally within the FMCG, food and/or nutrition industry. Further qualifications that we think you have, are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration
- Experience from category/portfolio or product management
- Strong commercial understanding of how marketing and sales cooperate in a cross-country/functional context
- Process- and project management experience and presentation skills
- Strong personality and communication abilities, able to interact in a cross-functional and international environment
- A structured working style, used to handle and analyse complex tasks and data
- Turn challenges into opportunities with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Good knowledge of market research and insights
- High IT literacy (MS office, Intranet, Lotus Notes)
You should also be flexible to travel on a regular basis and be fluent in English (speech and writing). Ideally but not mandatory, you are also fluent in one Scandinavian language.
Who are we?
With a turnover of about SEK 1.5 billion and around 200 employees in the Nordic, Semper is the no.1 choice within baby and toddler food and gluten-free products. The Nordic headquarter is situated in Stockholm, Sundbyberg – close to public transport.
Since 2006, Semper is owned by the international food-company Hero, head quartered in Lenzburg, Switzerland and with a total number of 4 300 employees in 16 countries. Hero was founded more than 130 years ago and has grown to become a global player within the food business with more than 10 known brands in their portfolio.
Application and contact:
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment and if you have further questions please contact recruitment consultant Jonatan Lindoff (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this position. We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 2018-03-30. Please note that we do not accept email applications. Looking forward to hearing from you!