The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. As a Campaign Manager you will create leads-generating activities online and offline and be involved in all steps of the sales and marketing funnel. We are looking for you who wants to join us on this journey to reach our goal. Does it sound like a role for you, please read more and apply today!
InnoEnergy are proud to be involved in the important task of building a sustainable Europe. To reach our goals we are in need of our new Campaign Manager for our Master’s School. Could you be the right person to take on the international role to drive and develop InnoEnergy Master’s School – the go-to-destination for tomorrow’s energy engineers?
Engineers of today. Innovators of tomorrow. Connected by purpose.
Description of the role:
As Campaign Manager you will be operationally responsible for the student recruitment activities for the Master’s School programs and will have all of Europe as your work field. One of your most crucial tasks is to enhance awareness and increase the number of applicants for our seven Master programs in sustainable energy. This will be done through creating event and digital marketing incl. mailers, website, social media, SEO, advertisement and lead conversion. You will be placed at InnoEnergy´s Office in Stockholm and report to the Sub-brand leader. The job includes some traveling within Europe.
Example of your responsibilities:
- Plan, participate and follow up events at Universities all over Europe
- Manage digital media channels including website, e-mail and social media channels
- Contribute to content production together with our digital marketing agencies
- Organize and administer online and offline activities
- Organise and administer in the Student Ambassador program
- Plan and execute information sessions, online and offline
- Responsible for Leads Management and e-mail databases; Convert, follow up and analyse outcome and results through our CRM
- Weekly compilation of campaign reports.
Most likely you have previous experience from working within an international context, and you have the ability to plan, structure and organize different parallel projects as well as being proactive. Digital and social media competencies are in your portfolio of experiences and areas where you want to develop further. You have extraordinary presentation skills and are very trustworthy. Since you will have a great deal of contact with a lot of students it is important that you care about details and have a networking approach. You will come across different and sometimes challenging issues, and it is therefore important that you are creative and a great problem solver. You are a focused and highly motivated self-starter, a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree – we welcome both marketers with an interest for sustainable energy and engineers with additional sales/marketing experience
- Experience of how to operate within a multicultural environment and/or have studied abroad during your university time
- Experience in sales and marketing plus knowledge of the different activities in a sales process
- Understanding and experience from marketing and leads generation within digital channels, such as web and social media
- Highly meriting is familiarity with Databases and CRM-System, mailer systems and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel.
- Fluent in English is mandatory. Swedish is a plus
For this recruitment we cooperate with KIMM. We look forward to receiving your application; CV and cover letter in English via kimm.se as soon as possible, but no later than 23rd May 2018. The recruitment process is ongoing and the vacancy might be filled before the application deadline. Please note that we cannot accept applications sent in via email.
Do you have questions about the role please contact recruitment consultant Sanna Fridell firstname.lastname@example.org