Strategic Project Manager
As Project Manager you are responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
Are you ready to take Santa Maria, Risenta and Gold & Green business into the future across Europe? Paulig Foods is looking for a Senior Project Manager, in the Project & Process team.
To reach our high ambitions we at Paulig Foods are now looking for an experienced Project Manager. Your main responsibility is to create value for Paulig Foods and our end-users & customers by Project Management Excellence.
As Project Manager you are responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. In the project portfolio you’ll find primarily Product & Concept development projects, but also other important initiatives to reach our business ambitions in the future.
As Project Manager you’ll also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- With a strong business acumen manage the project team to achieve the project objectives and goals.
- Overseeing the progress and performance of the project, adapting the plan and resources allocation as needed.
- Plan, estimate and control business case and cost as well as risks.
- Use pre-defined project models, secure process and toolbox usage and contribute to reinforce the project culture within the division by developing the Project Management way of working.
- Building and developing positive relationships is crucial and you will therefore lead effective project meetings, inform stakeholders in a timely and precise manner while creating a proactive environment of project management excellence and continuous improvements.
Key parameters for success
- Consumer first and customer focus.
- Manage expectations: Project Owner/Sponsor, Steering group and Team members.
- Project objectives and brief agreement.
- Project execution and communication.
- Continuous Improvement and lessons learned.
- Stakeholder satisfaction.
You will be working in a creative and professional environment where the passion for great taste unites us.
Who are you?
Behaviors: Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities. Team player that is striving for excellence. Self-driven with strong organizational skills.
Experience & knowledge: Solid experience from a medium to large company with at least 8-10 years in managing cross-functional projects with proven track record. Knowledge of techniques, tools and project models. Clear and structured. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Education: Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business administration or equivalent.
Language skills: Fluent both in written and spoken English and Swedish.
We cooperate with KIMM for this recruitment who are recruiting specialists in communication, information, marketing and media. If you have further questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant at KIMM, Patricia Adolfsson, email@example.com or 076-6202975.
We review applications continuously so please submit your application in English or Swedish as soon as possible but no later than 2019-03-26. We operate tests as a complement to qualify the competences for this position. Please note that we do not accept email applications.
Arbetsgivare: Paulig Food
Titel: Strategic Project Manager
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-03-26