Head of Marketing
Arbetsgivare: Hero Gaming
Plats: Spinola Park, San Ġiljan, Malta
Titel: Head of Marketing
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-05-23Ansök nu
Head of Marketing
Hero Gaming are looking for a Head of Marketing with a strong experience in marketing to be a driving force to drive the marketing team. The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration. You are going to have a critical role in the development of the team’s structure, reporting and further growth towards truly world class marketing. You will be working in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer owning the operational responsibility of all our brands and markets.
This is the perfect time for you to get involved and make a difference!
Who are you?
Whilst being a very organized and structured person with analytical abilities, you are equally passionate about performance marketing as you are with creating strong creatives and building brands. You are a generalist that understand that effectiveness in marketing comes with working with multiple KPIs, being able to work on short term and long term goals, agile to act on new opportunities and challenges as well ensuring we are always aligned on a long term strategy.
You have been working within marketing the last 7+ years on either client or agency side and have prior experience from the online gambling industry.
As Head of Marketing at Hero Gaming, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Audit our current media strategy and -deals, and present recommendations for improvements/changes
- Manage the marketing team, be their leader, mentor and coach to lift them in the spirit of them being able to deliver world class business output
- Actively work close with any agencies third party partners of the company
- Performance marketing
- Actively take part in the development of new communications campaigns for all brands and their respective creative agencies
- Responsible for all creation and production of assets for all channels of our campaigns. In line with planning, execution, follow up and reporting.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with CRM activities.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
Strategy & planning
- Actively involve yourself and the team in the overall campaign and marketing planning process.
- Formulation & executing winning bought marketing strategies and short- to midterm plans per brand.
- Continuous planning and optimization of our bought media, including reallocation and funds based on shifting business needs and/or performance within media mix.
- Staying on top of the calendar of sports and other local and global events, and proactively plan activations by brand.
- Developing performance measures for the team and team members that support the company’s strategic direction and overarching KPI’s
- Making sure state of the art tools (buying, tracking, reporting, etc.) are being used.
- Establish and champion a test-evaluate-optimize mind-set in the team, where a performance- and databased approach directs the creativity.
- Maintain in-depth relations with key stakeholders across the company.
- Support and provide input to development of key creative assets, such as TVC/video/images, using internal and external resources.
- Manage development of creative assets that are used an on-going basis (banners, native ads, etc.)
People & Team management
- Creating a highly dynamic, open and creative team spirit
- Coaching and inspiring the team members to reach their full potential.
- Leading by inspiration but not being afraid of micro managing when required.
- Managing external suppliers of creative content (creative agencies, production companies etc.)
- Responsible for the day to day dialogue with our main agencies. Including Briefing, debriefing, budget and delivery on time and budget.
- Managing external suppliers of tools and services related to the area.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer owning the operational responsibility of all our brands and markets and working together with the CMO on Hero Gaming’s strategies. You will have your own team and have the responsibility ensuring that we have enough resources to create world class marketing. You will have a close working relationship with the Head of Design and a customer researcher and together handle everything from data and reporting to the production of marketing material.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in marketing with working with iGaming
- Have bachelor’s degrees in either marketing, communication or business. (However proven experience is significantly more important than formal education)
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (Both a must for this role)
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Open minded and team player that excels working and leading within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including word, excel, power point and outlook
- Good web etiquette as well as strong professional online and offline social skills
- Ability to travel internationally
All our super heroes can enjoy the following list of perks and benefits:
- Flexibility and Work Life Blend
- Relocation Allowance
- Added Leave Benefits
- Online Learning Platform
- Hero Wellness Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Fresh Fruit and Daily Snacks
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- Underground Parking
- Annual Summer Company Trip
- Friday Beers